Friday, November 6, 2009

Detroit



I took this shot from Windsor (Ontario), the only place where you can get a real good view over Detroit downtown.

Today's joke:

There were two golfers on the golf course. One of the men pulled out a cigarette, and asked his friend for a light. His friend pulls out a 12 inch Bic lighter.
- "Woah, where did you get such a large Bic?"
- "Oh, my genie got it for me."
- "Your genie? You have a genie? Where is he?"
- "He is in my golf bag."
- "Can I see him?"
So the friend looks in the bag and out comes the genie. The man says to the genie; "I am your master's best friend. Would you grant me just one wish?"
The genie says "yes, just one wish". So the man wishes for a million bucks. The genie goes back in the golf bag without saying a word. Pretty soon, the sky starts to get dark. Then it gets even darker. The man looks up and sees a million ducks. He gets real upset, and says:
- Wwhat is the matter with your genie? Is he hard of hearing? I said a million Bucks, not a million Ducks."
- "Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch Bic?"

4 comments:

  1. agree with you the place loo very beautiful and u did great shot eddie..hope everything with you...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and comment, Minda! Yes, I'm ok, hope you're ok also... glad to see ya again around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excelelnt view of the down town, indeed... A great shot Eddie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Eddie!!I am so late!! and you have here so beautiful pictures,OMG!!!I begin here:))) and this one is really a wonderful view and so neat and luminous.Very well seen and a very good work.Congratulations:)))Hope everything OK with you:))
    ana

    ReplyDelete