Saturday, December 28, 2013

Coffee - I love it!



Hello y'all! Just playing with my favorite coffee brands. Thanks for stopping by! Oh yeah, I got this joke...

A blonde has a job interview. She is asked her age and she starts counting using her fingers, then she says "21". Next question her height. She takes a measuring tape and after a while she figured out her height, and tells the guy "5ft 8inches". The guy asks what's her name. She thinks deeply, starts shaking her body and humming quietly. Finally she says "My name is Maria!". The guy look at her for few seconds, then tells her "Well, I understand you didn't know your age and you had to use your fingers to count it, I understand that you didn't know your height and you had to take measurements just today, but what's with that dancing and humming about your name?" The blonde explains "I was singing Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear..."

23 comments:

  1. very funny joke. did you hear the one about "how is Christmas and a job alike? you work hard to accomplish quality work and a fat man in a suit takes credit for it"

    good to see you post and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I didn't know it... it's a good one! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. My favorite brand is there sooooooo - I like your creation!

    Just like the old days - I always enjoyed your jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me - time for a good cuppa...... :-D

    I'm addicted to Starbuck's Dark French Roast.... oh, yeah!

    There's a place in Tyler, Texas called Coffee City USA (www.coffeecityusa.com). They have a coffee called Blueberry Crumbcake that is absolutely to DIE for! Assuming you like blueberry, of course.

    Excellent graphics - superbly done!

    LOL @ the joke..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been just once in Tyler, but I didn't know about this coffee place... I'm addicted to Starbucks also...

      Delete
  4. Great work on this cool coffee collage, Eddie. I got a chuckle out of the joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool poster design, seen some of your others in your gallery, awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm ! Coffee ! I like it too :-)
    Great joke ! Thanks for the giggle !
    Happy New Year to you and I hope you had a great Christmas Day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dit is een super cool idee Eddie, vindt de grap heel goed. En zelfs mijn favorite smaak zit er ook bij.
    Knap werk mijn vriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben blij dat je graag mijn werk, Adrie! Dus, wat is uw favoriet koffie?

      Delete
  8. Love the joke! And the image! I can smell the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite refreshment forever... Coffee, nectar of the Gods

    ReplyDelete
  10. Starbucks is my fav one decaff coffee...Great to see u posting again...Happy new year to you..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Starbucks tops every other coffee shop! Happy New Year to you too, Minda!

      Delete
  11. Wonderful and very creative work

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cool image!!!

    My favorite coffee ist LAVAZZA !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. marvellous!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahahaaha Your joke made me Laugh Out Loud.. LOL
    You have a great humor.. I like it.. and for the coffee.. I love that too.. (a lot)

    ReplyDelete