Tuesday, August 4, 2009

At Bronner's

Yesterday I had the chance to be pretty close to this german-american town named Frankemuth, and of course I didn't miss the opportunity to visit it once again, starting with the very first objective, "Bronner's" - the largest Christmas store in the world. I'm sure many of you know already about this store, but what you don't know, as well as myself til I got there, now they have international sections, and I was surprised to see a Romanian shelf, or I should say a whole isle of Romanian made Christmas decorations. Along with the Romanian shelf, there were only few more european countries with their own products, like Germany, Poland and Slovakia. For example France has its own shelf, but their products are either made in the U.S.A., either China. God, I'm really tired of these chinese products! Here are some pictures from the Romanian shelf.







2 comments:

  1. Very nice christmas mood ! In Gremany, they have the Kate Wolfart stores ! I always buy something went I get in one of these stores :-)

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i know what you mean Eddie and what you feel about, too!!And I agree:-)))))))))))))
    And thank you for show us this..and really it´s a "SHOW" because the origin of these products and because your photo is terrific!

    ReplyDelete