Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cats Leave Paw Prints on Our Hearts


A mixture of several pictures, including the ones that some of you already know: Alley, Boots and Miss Kitty!

Today's joke:

Two informally dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the LAX airport. The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man. The second was a well mannered elderly woman from the South.
When the conversation centered on whether they had any children, the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me."
The lady from the South commented, "Well, isn't that precious?"
The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz..
Again, the lady from the South commented, "Well, isn't that precious?"
The first woman continued boasting, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet.
Yet again, the Southern lady commented, "Well, isn't that precious?"
The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"
"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Southern lady.
"Charm school?" the first woman cried, "Oh, my God! What on earth for?"
The Southern lady responded, "Well for example, instead of saying "Who gives a shit?" I learned to say, "Well, isn't that precious?"

47 comments:

  1. I'm not a cats fan but I must admit that they are impressives animals. Great dedication to them :-)
    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats hilarious! The kitties are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't that nice...Oh how sweet... LOL yep

    Great kitty pics, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One prouder than the other.Exellent!
    Fossy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute image... and LOL I will have to remember that line !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this wonderful collage Eddie, nicely done my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your cat collage, and your joke made me laugh. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet ..lol..they sure do.Very beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww great photos. I have 3 cats :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a lotta kitty cats! Cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all so sweet! Great job, Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic and creative collage my friend.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, isn't this image precious??? LMAO!!!!! Just joking... It is a wonderful manipulation of gorgeous kitties! Excellent work my friend!
    And the joke - a pearl!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cat picture
    erland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, paw prints on your heart is putting it mildly right now. I belong to a cat message board and so many of the precious little furbabies have passed away in the past few weeks as well as our good friend eekdog's kitty. They come into your life and they are such small creatures but yes, they leave such big pawprints on your heart while they are here and when they leave. Good one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely photo! Love the joke and how so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous *green eyes*!And great composition, Eddie!
    PS:"Well, isn't that precious?" HAHAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ich bin nicht unbedingt ein Katzenliebhaber, weil die Kätzchen den Singvögeln auflauern.
    Aber diese Collage gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol Nice joke. Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beau collage mon ami . Bravo encore et mile mercis Superbe ces chats

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL, Cute kitties, well done...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your love for the cats, lovely compo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Again a funny joke and a nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic composition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LMAO being Southern and all the was Funny...Thanks for the laugh..Great image to my friend. I am so happy to see you...I know I said it last lol...Have a Super day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ...ma, quindi fai sul serio?!!! Ben tornato Eddie!( non osavo aprire la tua galleria in quanto memore del tempo passato ad ammirare i tuoi tulipani!)

    Very beautiful done,great collage.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Meooooow, many cats here.RRRRRR....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I love the picture of all the beautiful kitties, and yes they do all of that and more don't they? Thank you for the laugh today, I just loved your joke.
    Happy New Year
    hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. ..its beautiful and cute eddie..*LOL* @ your joke...*L*

    ReplyDelete
  30. cats are beautiful animals and even though I have none, I do like them.excellent collage

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW, what a perfect image, GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Their expressions are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awww! This is so cute! And of course being a cay lover...:-) Sorry I am so late to respond, Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes, they do leave pawprints on our hearts, and on my face, my desk, my stomach...

    ReplyDelete
  35. cute photomanipulation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this. Fabulous collage work. They sure do.
    Love the joke too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous work and lovely light and effects!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely image and funny joke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. (ºO•-)•––––––––•(-• •°• °• Really Cute & Adorable •°•°• •-)•––––––––•(-•Oº)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Yes, that is precious. Love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete