Sunday, April 12, 2009

Autumnal Bouquet


Here's another electronic painting, using a different software than the one I used for the yesterday's upload.

Today's joke:

Call at 911 in the middle of the night:
"Hello, help! Send someone over quickly!" the old woman screamed into the phone. "Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window!"
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied. "I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."
"No, it's YOU I want!" she yelled. "They need a longer ladder!"

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic painting!! You did a wonderful job and I also love the frame!!


    Oh what a funny joke too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful painting eddie love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment, Minda!

    ReplyDelete