Friday, April 3, 2009

Flowers from the Backyard (5)


Another close-up with these unknown flowers!

Today's joke:

Two arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his butt.
- If you do not mind me saying, said the second, that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?
- I regret I cannot, lamented the first terrorist. It is permanently stuck in my butt.
- I do not understand, said the other one.
The first terrorist says:
- I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out and he said:
- I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish!
And I said:
- No sh*t?

6 comments:

  1. Another very beautiful shot...Very lovely flowers!

    Excellent and funny joke..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Diana! They are cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well your flowers from the backyard is very beautiful eddie and u did great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comment, Minda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue loving this unknown.. Beautiful violet colour.You did Well as always.!!!
    PS:With zoom is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, zooming it's a must in order to see the content! Thanks for the comment, Ana!

    ReplyDelete