Monday, April 20, 2009

The Pro


A professional photographer taking shots during the Dynamo - Red Bulls soccer game.

Today's joke:

An old Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed:
- Lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated 38 revolver so you will always remember me.
- But grandpa, I really don't lika guns, says his grandson. Howz about you leava me your Rolex watch instead?
- Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business... you gonna have a beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos. Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then... pointa to your watch and say 'Times up'?


6 comments:

  1. Excellent shot Eddie!

    Funyy joke too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Diana! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot eddie... and *LOL* @ your joke..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Minda! Gotta get a toy just like the one used by pro... well, someday... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clear and crisp image! Funny joke too!

    ReplyDelete