Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Yellow Star


No more flowers from the backyard... but from the front yard! I don't know its name, but it looks awesome!

Today's joke:

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window:
- I want to open a damn checking account in this shitty bank!
The astonished woman replies:
- I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?
- Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account right now!
- I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank.
So without saying anything, the teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her situation.
They both return and the manager asks the old geezer:
- What seems to be the problem here?
- There's no problem, dammit! the man says, I just won $50 million in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this shitty bank!
- I see, says the manager excitedly, and this bitch is giving you a hard time?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot Eddie! Lovely flower, but I have no idea of the name either..:)


    Thanks for the smile....Excellent joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, Diana! I'm glad you like 'em both! Hope that somebody will figure out its name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Eddie,good night!:))
    I think it´s a flower from a "cactus"..(i say that because it seems very strong-but you shot,you´ll know if its a cactus)´and if i´m right the name is cactus´name.But it´s wonderful and your shot too as always...the midst of her is exquisite.

    PS:"about oldies:of course i use ear oldests-i´m old! I wanted to talk about letter(words)and her voice..i´m sorry to explain in bad way...and it is always a pleasure to came here,you know that!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not a cactus, but it has to be a tropical flower!
    P.S. I know what you mean! I love oldies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes eddie this flower really look awesome and i love it too especially the color its beautiful....superb shot!!

    ReplyDelete