Saturday, April 4, 2009

Loredana


The romanian pop singer Loredana performing "live" in Central Plaza - Sibiu (Hermannstadt), Romania on December 30th, 2007. Even if there was a killer cold weather outside, the plaza was fully crowded (the concert was free). Unfortunately I couldn't come any closer to the stage, so when I took this shot I was about 50 meters (150 ft) away from her. Hope one of these days I'll come up with more shots from that magical night... til then, here's another joke!


An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked:
- Are you a real cowboy?
He replied:
- Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am!
She said:
- I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women!
The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked:
- Are you a real cowboy?
The old cowboy replied:
- I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian!


Speaking about music, here's my newest video clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRKY_R2vIeQ&feature=channel_page

51 comments:

  1. Hi, Eddie
    This photo fine! I love the contrast very much and looks amazing that place.

    Thank you for your joke..HiHi :))))
    Thank you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful shot!

    And wonderful funny joke too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. da bin ich fast sprachlos, so super ist dieses Foto!!!!!
    Hervorragend schön!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo and great joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a superb shot - your composition and postwork are great and the image of the singer is wonderful - great expression of the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent capture and framing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shot thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo - the dark background makes her stand out so well; this has something of the look of an old oil-painting.
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks cute..nice presentation too!
    Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. superbe photo, histoire tres drole et triste aussi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a great capture of her Eddie, this is one to be proud of

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow - fantastic presentation !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did terrific for being so far away~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your photo...I hope you can show more! The word "magical" fits perfect!The contrasts are wonderful!
    OMG!The joke!!At last...i understand!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice shot and joke! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful photoshot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. outstanding image, superlative shot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah yes!! Let me join the crowd! The shot came out well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your singer is stunning ! I can almost hear her singing :-)
    Love your presentation too !

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful capture eddie..and great joke..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifully captured, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice scene.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent shot very creative presentation.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice pic! Excellent presentation! (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great photo, wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful image and narrative!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I know it hard to get in close but you just had to slide your way pass people and stepm on toes and say "I sorry" hahhahah just kidding on stepping on toes. but this is a good one

    ReplyDelete
  32. Excellent shot and very funny joke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful and beautiful capture. excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Excellent scene and you certainly captured the mood, very well done my friend. Thanks for the smile as always, just loved the joke lol you are a star!!! hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is actually one of your best, IMHO, great manipulation
    and fantastic result Eddie, instant FAV.
    *BB*

    ReplyDelete
  36. LMAO...great joke. Nice photo, that turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool & well balanced image

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful capture and great presentation..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful photo
    erland

    ReplyDelete