Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Navy Pier






One of the many shots I took while walking along with my wife on Navy Pier (Chicago, IL). I like the b&W version more than the color one, but one of these days I'll also post the color version.

Today's joke:

A married couple, both avid golfers, was discussing the future one night.
"Honey", the wife said, "if I were to die and you were to remarry, would you two live in this house?"
"I suppose so - it's paid for."
"How about our car? Continued the woman. "Would the two of you keep that?
"I suppose so - it's paid for."
"What about my golf clubs? Would you let her use them too?
"Heck, no," the husband blurted out. "She is left-handed."

18 comments:

  1. Very cool shot and funny joke!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I really like the gray color. Wonderful picture of a street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb perspective of the street and view on these huge buildings, excellent shot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the Joke made me laugh.. it's a good one LOL
    And I also love your B&W photo.. great shot the contrast between the people and the buildings are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one amazing black and white photoshot my friend, love the POV....too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great perfect shot !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good capture! Nice cityscape! ... funny joke! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy place! Great picture and funny joke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. B & W works well for this posting!

    Damn those left-handed golfers!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous capture my friend... Once again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing skyscrapers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. funny joke and superb cityscape

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very impressive view of Chicago !

    ReplyDelete