Monday, June 9, 2014

The Golden Tree






Inside the walls of Alba Iulia's fortress.

Today's joke:

A maniac comes to a store and shouts:
"I need to rape someone right now!" then looking at the salesperson, says:
"What's your name, woman?"
"Rose", says the woman.
"Hmm, just like my mother's name, so I won't rape you", says the maniac.
Next to him was young male. The maniac took a good look at him and asks him:
"How about you, handsome! What's your name?"
"My name is George", says the young male, "but my friends call me Rose"...

19 comments:

  1. I've visited a WWI fortress wednesday with my class. A very sad place !
    Great light and capture !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great environment.. very nice shot.. and a nice joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place, for a little fresh weather ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for a bid in a residence in University Park,TX that had one room like this. superb architecture capture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting capture. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting shot! Nice architecture and sculptures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and very interesting photoshot my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lighting & colors! Excellent capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny joke. And interesting image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice shot
    erland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete

  12. I love the color and light on this... Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic capture in not so good light. I like both golden trees!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...
    Marvelous capture also !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the old masonry..... seems romantic (with fewer lights)

    ReplyDelete