Monday, January 26, 2009

(I guess this is) First Page!




Just a little bit about me...

Born in Bucharest, Romania, from a German mother and a half Austrian/half Romanian father.
My passion since I was a little boy was the photography. During the high school years I created my own photo lab, but lately I had to give up on it. Years later (mid 90's) I started all over again, working on photography, of course, just for fun. Since then, I've changed lots of cameras, about 5 of 35mm and if I'm not mistaken, over 10 digital ones. Right now I'm using an Olympus E-volt 500, and I'm pretty happy with it, but soon I'll have to get one more professional than this E-volt, and I think that will be a Canon.
Due to my job, I had the chance to visit many and beautiful places across the U.S. and Canada, taking pictures of all those beauties, and here, on this page, I'll try to share some of them, as well as pictures from some European countries.
Hope you gonna like 'em!

Have a wonderful day! Love y'all!


Updated today, Jan 20, 2010

Meanwhile, as I planned, I bought a Canon... it was a really good deal at Sam's Club, the camera (10 MP), two lenses (14-45 mm and 70-300 mm), a large Canon case, memory card, etc., and all of these for only $650... oh well, I took about 100 shot and none of 'em was a good one.... so for now I gonna stick with Olympus, a camera that I love more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment