Friday, January 30, 2009

Savana


That's my Savana, a 12 years old van, with over 750,000 miles on board, but with the original engine and transmission, never had a major repair... and at this age for sure if something bad happens, it will be the last one!
There are no signs on it, I was just playing with the picture!

Here's the joke, of course!

A priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his mission in the jungle where he has spent 20 years teaching the natives when he realizes that the one thing he never taught them was how to speak English.
So he takes the chief for a walk in the forest. He points to a tree and says to the chief, 'This is a tree.'
The chief looks at the tree and grunts, 'Tree.'
The Priest is pleased with the response. They walk a little further and he points to a rock and says, 'This is a rock.'
Hearing this, the chief looks and grunts, 'Rock.'
The Priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As they peek over the top, he sees a couple of natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity.
The Priest is really flustered and quickly responds, 'Man riding a bike.'
The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his shotgun and kills them.
The Priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood that way?
The chief replied, 'My bike.'

42 comments:

  1. EXT shot! Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a lot of miles! I'm amazed at no major repairs. GM needs to employ you as a spokesman attesting to durability and reliability. I drive Toyota's because nothing goes wrong with them. My last American brand car (Pontiac) was in and out of the shop all the time. Like your add-on signage.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mobile photo lab is gigantic!!!!! Nice photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice van and really excellent manipulation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and wonderful joke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful composition. excellent capture.Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ups...that remember me !WORK!...nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture I like your mobile photo lab car excellent capture my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... nice one... I'm sure it beat Denise's on mileage!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Eddie as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a real beauty Eddie and thanks for sharing her pic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shot and post work! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cool vehicle! Love the image on it! Thanks for the look/see! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW you still have the original engine?!! You either drive gentle or a very good motor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some American cars do great, while others don't. Your van looks good with the graphic on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. トヨタの車ですか? 全長が長いですね!! 日本では走っていないです!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nooo, no Toyota, it's GMC - General Motors made!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Treat them right and they will last a long time, well done with the Vehicle and the Photo
    **Peace**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Park it next to a Gulfstream V and I would pick the Gulfstream very time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice shots and great job on the signage :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome captures!! I like the different viewpoints you've given us of your baby !!!! She looks absolutely amazing, and evidently maintained so very well! You don't hear of that very often... such incredible sustainable durability! I love GM personally, and even though every one these days seems to be ripping into North American cars.... well........ I'd definitely show them this! :) Excellent composition, with incredible lighting and postwork! Love the personalized "logo"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you have a flat tire!

    LOL great shot Eddie~ I have a GMC Safari and I love it, in fact I had one before that, great dependable cars, should I post a photo as well? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You definitely have more miles than me, I hope mine lasts that long! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  24. *L*..great shot eddie thanks for sharing this pic to us..the van still look great to me...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful !!!!

    _./'._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•..
    *•. .•* *HAPPY NEW YEAR * *
    /.•*•.¸..•¤**¤•.,.•¤**¤•.

    Hugs!!!!!!
    ROBY

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thats a lot of miles...any chance for a million...GM should give you a new one it if does...

    ReplyDelete
  27. BEAUTIFUL COMPO :)

    LOVE & PEACE, GOOD HEALTH & HAPPINESS x ♥♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Splendid image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. WONDERFUL POSTWORK EDDIE :)
    Happy new Year my friend

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! Should I expect my Impala to last that long? :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. Long as in mileage or years? In years yes, if keep it parked! Just kiddin' :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. I did have a Chevy express van I used for my ex business. I loved it and it had a 350 v8 with more than 300 hp. sure was bad on mileage, but no van could even touch me even loaded down with tools/ladders.really cool post work graphics

    ReplyDelete
  33. great car ! I thought you had a pick-up truck like all Texans :-)

    ReplyDelete