Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Blue Satellite


I have the feeling that I'm not done with this one, but my inspiration is gone for now... any ideas?

Today's joke:

A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He notices immediately that the guy next to him has a black eye, too. He says to him, "Hey, this is a coincidence. We both have black eyes; mind if I ask how you got yours?" The other guy says, "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying, ‘I’d like two tickets to Pittsburgh’, I accidentally said ‘I’d like two pickets to Tittsburgh’., so she socked me a good one."
The first guy replied, "Wow! This is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister too. I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife, ‘Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey’. But I accidentally said, "You’ve ruined my life, you evil, self-centered, fat-assed bitch."

9 comments:

  1. I think the image is just fine and very beautiful!!!

    Oh my what a tongue twister.....funny!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Diana! Other guys said the same thing, except one person who suggested to change red into yellow... I don't think that will be a good idea...
    Good joke, isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty good image, I'd leave it the way it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it look great eddie everything is perfect ...another great joke eddie..*L*..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emma, I guess that's what I'm gonna do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment, Minda! I'm glad you liked 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,sorry to be late, but i "arrived"..

    I like your image very much!It has beautiful colours and a nice atmosphere.I love it just like it is,(my opinion).It´s a perfect work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ana, you're never late! Thanks for your comment, your opinion counts too!

    ReplyDelete