Friday, March 20, 2009

Houston by Night (2)


This is another shot that I took that night in downtown... wish I had more views, but due to the balcony location, the sight was very limited... those two well lighted spots on the road (from bottom left to the middle of the image) are the tramway's stations.

Today's joke:

A doctor says to his patient:
- I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is you're showing signs of being a homosexual.
- With bad news like that, what could be the good news? the patient asks.
- The good news is I think you're cute!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful place especially @ night...great capture eddie...


    great joke eddie...*L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Minda! I'm glad that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful night view...Excellent capture Eddie!!

    Lol....Good joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eddie
    Great lights and great view.It´s very beautiful,;The light in the top of the building(bear the sky)IT´S WONDERFUL.And i like verty much the colour of sky..almost irreal...Great capture.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete