Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Red Wings Fan


This guy has to be a real fan of the "Wings"... I took the shot last year at Woodward Dream Cruise, then cropped the limo, added a background which is another shot of the same vehicle, then I've created the floor and the vehicle shadow in my photoshop.

Today's joke:

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. So one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
- I May look like just an ordinary man, he said as he walked up to her, but in just a week or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars!
The woman went home with Charles that evening, and three days later, she became his stepmother!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent work on the image looks awesome!!


    :)...:)That was a funny joke..:)...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it, Diana! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Eddie
    Nice car and good work with it.I´ve a litle Samuray and it´s a joy for me.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, Ana! I know those Samurai... they're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! great car look awesome to me eddie...

    *LOL* at your joke...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment, Minda! My father used to have two Lincolns, that model... they're kinda ugly to me, but very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete