Sunday, March 1, 2009

Instant Paparazzi


I couldn't find a better name for this shot, so here they are... instant paparazzi! They were shooting the bride's cake... of course after I did it first! As you can see, I couldn't stop myself capturing this moment!

Today's joke:

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist:
- Doc, I'm in one hell of a hurry! I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf. So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it. We have a 10:00 AM tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!
The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain." So the dentist ask him:
- Which tooth is it, sir?
The man turned to his wife and said:
- Open your mouth, Honey, and show him!

Check out my newest video clip!

Carmen Muresan - Lambada (portuguese)

9 comments:

  1. Buna fotografia, parca se inghesuira sa-l pozeze pe Ceausescu reales la al paispelea congres :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! S-au inghesuit la tort! Serios! Merci de comentariu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot Eddie love how it looks in black and white!

    Funny joke too!

    I am off to see the video clip I love the Lambada and dancing it too!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am back from watching the video clip and wow that was cool! It had me dancing all around my computer!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment(s), Diana! I'm glad you like 'em... did you dance alone or you've invited the girls too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful shot eddie and it was a great video i like it...wish i still know how to dance lambada..:)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Minda! Well, I'm not a good dancer, but when it's about dancing, the body feels the rhythm, starts moving... and that's it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eddie, no I did not dance alone, I danced with my 7 year old daughter and our little cat came in on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's better... hope none of you stepped on cat's tail!!!

    ReplyDelete