Thursday, March 19, 2009

Summer colors


While waiting for the summer, I found this shot from the summer of 2006... :)

Today's joke:

One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with:
- My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it.
- Very good, Suzie, replied the teacher.
She then called on little Michael.
- My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully!
She said:
- Excellent, Michael!
Then the teacher reluctantly called on Tony.
- Last night at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said "Beautiful, just f***ing beautiful!"

4 comments:

  1. Wow another beautiful shot with excellent colors!!


    That joke was too funny..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful shot eddie...love the color soo much...


    *L* at your joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great macro.Great details and beautiful colours, indeed.
    Another wonderful photo from you...thank you!! and thank you for the smile!

    ReplyDelete