Sunday, March 8, 2009

After Storm


A shot taken in Illinois, when a huge storm was over... as you can see, I took this shot while driving...

Yesterday I made a new video clip with my recent posts, if you'd like to watch it, click here.
The song's sound (performed by a romanian band - Trio Express) was in a real bad shape, I had to work a little bit on its quality...

Today's joke:

English class.
The teacher asks a russian immigrant to compose a sentence.
The russian boy says:
- Dis veekend me go forest!
- That's not correct, says the teacher.
- Then me no go! answers the student.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful atmosphere.Very nice sky with the bit of blue "comimg".Great photo,eddie.Very well captured.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the photo...really beautiful sky you captured!!


    Funny joke to!!

    I am off to see the video clip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool video clip Eddie! Really enjoyed looking at it!

    I am posting an image later on tonight based on one of my favorite songs. It is from a spanish group`that I love very much if you would like to see the video check it out here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnacv_bCarM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all for your kind comments! I'm really glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete