Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Armani Code



Today's upload is a shot from Paris... last night I was reviewing my pictures from the french capital and believe me, the feeling that I had last night I didn't have it when I was right there, in Paris... well, I miss Paris!

Today's joke is here!

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear,
I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.
In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet.
I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight.
I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food.
I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.'
I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage..
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.
The dog receives special privileges.
He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return.
He is obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant.
I observe him communicating with the guards regularly.
I am certain that he reports my every move.
My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now.........

67 comments:

  1. Very nice shot, well done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT CAPTURE & COLORS : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful capture my friend - I haven't been to Paris for a long time and start missing it just looking at the image.
    Fabulous joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful building and photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing looking building!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shot! I love that building! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Show me more Eddie...I've never been there:-( Excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the joke and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fancy allowing that hideous poster!
    Great shot though, and I LOVE the jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That kinda poster is commonly seen in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Paris...nice picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, beautiful capture. What a wonderful building! LOL, really liked this joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful picture! outstanding joke!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful picture.The details are superb and light too!It´s a very nice building.Well done!
    I understand you miss Paris,Eddie..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jolie image d'un bâtiment de Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful PUB capture!
    Gorgeous Architecture

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, you sure travel to many different places....awesome!

    Very beautiful image...and joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic building..well captured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool photoshot, great capture my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful shot Eddie, this truly is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely architecture! Too bad they stuck that billboard in front of it,...although that guy on the billboard is HOT...lol q-: Thanks for the peek! (:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Splendid composition and colors my friend

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent old building and capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. excellent processing and soft light, amazing that you got a guy doing a wheelie in the foreground! great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful capture and stunning architecture. You make me proud to be french ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah the power of advertising. A beautiful old building hiding behind the billboard.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice shot..looks lovely there.

    ReplyDelete
  29. C'est Paris! Paris mon amour... excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great image Eddie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very Beautiful Eddie I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely architecture.Wonderful shot Eddie! ma lo sai che Armani è anche il mio vicino di casa + o - ? Non l'ho mai visto però.:) gea

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very stark contrasts...older building..present day ad...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful shot.Can imagine why you miss paris.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great building! Very nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jolie architecture mon ami . Belle prise de vue . Bravo et mile mercis . Beau travail encore

    ReplyDelete
  37. lol...loved the joke I am a cat owner and makes me wonder my kittis think like this, I might change a routine what I feed them with and what toy I give them...lol. Back to the picture. Love the tone and texture of the wall. I find the advertisment still a show from a nice building.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Any relation to the Divinci code, LOL! Wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  39. excellent architecture and capture

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing Capture - what a striking contrast. Modern Advertising vs an older more refined and subdued but no less perhaps austentatious might be the word.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This image is a very well done masterpiece on your part.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is awesome u did excellent capture eddie i really love this photo...

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your photo is magnificent! Makes me wish I were there as well! Your 'Cat Diary' is excellent! I have a cat just like this one. I can just hear her gears clicking in her head now, as she sits by me in a chair provided her, at her command, as I write this comment! Way too funny, but real, for words! Excellent, all around!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh I loved Alley and Boots!!! Beautiful architecture, beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very nice shot...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this Eddie !

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful architecture and warm color tones!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love Armani!
    verry good picture!

    Marlena.

    ReplyDelete
  49. A very cool capture. Isn't it fun to bring a smile, or laughs to others?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful Old World architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful building. wonderful composition and splendid photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great shot! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. that's a fascinating shot, Eddie, this beautiful building with the huge ad on it...

    ReplyDelete
  54. The truth is that these adds are messing the architecture's image...

    ReplyDelete