Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Glowing Downtown


That's another shot from Houston's downtown...

Today's joke... I got it yesterday and translated it...

Bill worked in a pickle factory.
One day he went to the sex therapist to talk about a serious matter
- Doc, it started about three weeks ago... I had an urge to stick my penis into the pickle slicer. I was obsessed about this. Nighttime I had nightmares dreaming about this, daytime same thing. Yesterday I couldn't hold it anymore and I did it!
- My God, Bill, what happened? asks the therapist.
- I got fired.
- And what happened with the pickle slicer?
- Oh...she got fired too!

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome and glowing image! Excellent work Eddie!!

    Ok, I almost choked on a cookie I was eating while I was reading the joke..:) That was funny...excellent !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a glass of milk along with that cookie!!! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Eddie

    Excellent photo.Great effect!Very impressive,Eddie,congrats!

    Thanks for joke..funny!!
    ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ana! I'm glad you liked 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work!

    The joke is sooo funny!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Emma! I loved that joke too, that's why I translated it... :D

    ReplyDelete