Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Yellow Train


That's a 40 years old train, actually I can say 41 years old (it was built in '68), french made... been traveling in it and I can say it looks almost like a brand new one, and very comfortable too...

Today's joke:

Two blondes were talking over the phone
- You know, says the first one, my husband is in hospital, they extracted the appendix from him!
- What's that? asks the other blonde.
- Well, it's something small, very insignificant and non-useful thing , located bellow the belly! explains the first one.
- Oh, I got it! says the second blonde. I think I should do the same thing to my husband!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent image very interesting looking train!!

    That was really funny....the joke that is!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diana! Yep, it looked interesting since I saw it approaching the train station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 41 yrs?..wow! this yellow train still look great to me....superb shot eddie...


    *LOL*...at your joke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, 41 y.o.! Hard to believe, isn't it? Thanks for the comment, Minda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, sorry i´m late!

    Great train.Very beutiful Yellow.Hear they are red...he is not very young,but as you say?:"oldies but goldies"Did i wrote it wel??LOL.You did a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Ana! Well, I understood what you meant!

    ReplyDelete